The Diocese of Olympia is hosing a youth-led virtual Compline to help everyone find hope in the chaos of covid! Join us so we can stay connected to God and each other!
This will take place over Zoom.
Click this link at 7pm on Wednesdays to joing the meeting: https://zoom.us/j/592124018
Or go to zoom.us and click join meeting and use these numbers for the meeting ID 592124018 . You could even copy and paste these numbers for Wednesday worship and put them in your notes to come back to!
It will be a little different but it'll be okay. There will be a designated youth to be the officiant and one to read the responses. You can still respond out loud at home just keep your mute on. In fact we encourage you to fully participate out loud for speaking and singing. It makes you feel more connected to what's happening rather than just watching.
While anybody can view this, our target audience is gr 6-12 and youth leaders and youth volunteers in the Diocese of Olympia.
For the best experience use a laptop but a phone or tablet will work too. You'll need to install the Zoom app.
Some things to remember:
- Stay on mute unless it's a part where you can speak.
- If you have a question, there is a chat window you where you can talk to the host.
- Move your cursor around and see where the additional controls are, either at the bottom or top of the screen. You can mute, show your video (we want to see you!), chat, give reactions, see everybody, etc.
- If you'd like to maybe be a reader or responder or musician, let the host know at the end via chat so they can follow up with you.
- Have an abundance of grace for the people doing this, we're all learning!